Friday, June 14, 2013

Funding Woes

This blog is going to be a bit different than the last two.

Since I've been accepted I've been on the hunt for scholarships and grants, but have yet to receive any. Time is starting to dwindle down and I'm still actively on the hunt.

But even with a hefty savings and loans from the Department of Ed I'm still running a bit short on cash. [it doesn't help that the the current exchange rate between dollars and pounds means that every dollar is only 66 pence (cents)].

So I came up with a brilliant idea and I need your help! Below you'll find a GoGetFunding*** for my trip.

If you can afford to donate to me I would really appreciate it.

I do have some clever rewards for those that are helping!

Anything helps! I really do mean that!

http://gogetfunding.com/project/fund-amanda-s-ma-in-creative-writing-in-london



Thanks :) So much.




*** The GoGetFunding is now closed. Donations are still being accepted via paypal at the email address amanda.mj.mcwhorter@gmail.com***

No comments:

Post a Comment